Nu-Coat™ Lacquer - Mohawk Finishing ProductsBy: Mohawk Finishing Products
In: Mohawk Finishing Products > Mohawk Coatings & Finishes
What has the toughness of a Catalyzed Finish without all the hassle? URETHANE/NITROCELLULOSE CLEAR LACQUER
- Nu-Coat™ Lacquer has the fast drying property and ease of application of Nitrocellulose Lacquer combined with the toughness and resistance properties of polyurethane.
- Nu-Coat™ Lacquer produces a tough mar resistant finish which resists most solvents encountered in normal use.
- Nu-Coat™ Lacquer can be colored with Mohawk Base Concentrate™ colorants.
- Nu-Coat™ Lacquer sprays easily and can be re-coated in as little as 30 minutes.
- Nu-Coat™ Lacquer is recommended as its own sealer.
- Mohawk Reducer 2255
Mohawk Reducer 2255 is recommended to maintain quality. WARNING: Not recommended for use in high moisture areas such as kitchens and bathrooms.